To participate in implementing the principles of Sustainable Development in general with focus on: Sustainable Energy Policy, Sustainable Water Policy
and Sustainable Transportation Policy, and become an initiative entrepreneur in progress.
Ensure financial independence and good ethical corporate governance vis-Ó-vis stakeholders (customers, partners, ...).
Provide employees with career development by:
- Perpetuating and improving competence in their existing activities,
- Helping them enlarge their skill areas and job flexibility
Demonstrate innovation and leverage initiatives:
- In the environmental activities to be conceived and developed and the themes (social, economic, ecological) to be covered (R & D)
- In the organization and associative sectors,
- In appropriate, adapted managerial practices.